Claims' handling and settlement
- Full claims handling and settlement under the international motor third party liability insurance (green card) and the 4th motor insurance directive;
- Motor claims (CASKO);
- Property and liability claims;
- Carrier’s/Haulier’s liability claims;
- Personal injury claims;
- Nomination and coordination of experts;
- Fact examination;
- Insurance fraud: identification and prevention;
- Legal services in the field of risk management.
- Identification of cargo damages and liable parties;
- Pre-loading and pre-unloading checks;
- Pre-shipment checks of cargo;
- Cargo quality checks;
- Evaluation of damages and financial losses incurred after shipping;
- Negotiating for guarantee to cover preliminary cargo losses;
- Evaluation and prevention of losses.
- Recovery of insurance compensations from liable parties;
- Recovery of amounts (paid by cargo forwarders or other parties) from the persons liable for damages.